Country Roads..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
Thought I'd throw this out here. Nothing fancy, just a good time, middle of the day ride on a back country road..

Lame! What's with all the back and forth stuff? Made me dizzy!
Don't you have any decent long straight roads up there? Gosh I feel sorry for you.
:whistle:

Don't you have any decent long straight roads up there? Gosh I feel sorry for you.

Lol!. We have a few straight, 4 lane highways around, I actually had to ride for almost 1/2 mile on one of them to get from one section of twisties to another. It was different, but I almost went to sleep from the monotony, was glad to see the exit.:thumbsup:

Nice road, but too much traffic for me.:laugh:

Yeah, that truck I passed made me hesitate for a minute when I noticed the "US Government" plate. It was just a Forestry Service truck. He was one of the rangers from the dirt bike use area, and waved when I went by.:thumbsup:

I'd die for some roads like that gotta travel 6 hours for some nice roads like that....2 thumbs up for the rider seems like your enjoying it and riding to ride another day...nice vid.

nice vid, your country roads are so wide with gentle curves with lane seperation...:laugh:

i'll post up some English country roads vid, narrow 90 degree corners

Back