Countdown

Cool! We got an ES countdown now too. 97 days, that's a looong time yet.:unhappy:
Well anyway, now I have something to think about, plan for, and look forward to.
Wish I could make the Bash too, maybe next year.:please:

Cool! We got an ES countdown now too. 97 days, that's a looong time yet.:unhappy:
Well anyway, now I have something to think about, plan for, and look forward to.

You really need to make the effort ...

what time zone are these in? :poke::laugh:

I wish it was only posted on the main page so I don't have to stare at it when I'm just looking at new replies...

It's cool though :thumbsup:

I hate that I will miss it this year. that week was blocked out so that noone could take it for vacation. I guess I will try for next year. You guys have fun.:mad2:

You really need to make the effort ...

I'd love to, been wanting to ride the Dragon for several years. But this year, the $$$ to do it just ain't there. If the world is back on it's axis by next spring, I'll try again then.
Instead I'm going to focus on a cheap, high speed hootenanny in Eureka Springs.:laugh:

Back