Coremoto SS Lines Arrived Today

FALQN

Registered
Purchased the full package - front, rear and clutch.

Carbon Look lines, Transluscent Red banjos and blacked out collars. Banjos match the LE Sonoma Red.

I will eventually add HH pads, but wanted to do this in stages and feel the difference with each upgrade.

Initial quality looks great, lines feels solid, fit and finish appear 1st rate. Stainless steel bolts and copper washers.

Guess what I'll be doing this weekend?

I am very surprised at the reduction in size, compared to OEM...obviously, the OEM lines need to be thicker to handle the pressure, but the difference is significant.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

nice pickup bro. When I did his mod I did the whole sha-bang. Lines, Pads, Rotors, Flush. It was like stopping in a porsche vs a chevy malibu. Now thinking of changing up the brake master cylinder to a accosato. But so dang expensive.

nice pickup bro. When I did his mod I did the whole sha-bang. Lines, Pads, Rotors, Flush. It was like stopping in a porsche vs a chevy malibu. Now thinking of changing up the brake master cylinder to a accosato. But so dang expensive.

Thanks, I'm hoping the lines and pads give me what I'm looking for, in terms of the amount of improvement. If not then I will eventually splurge on a master cylinder before rotors. I've read and been told that there are minimal gains from new rotors but big gains from a new MC...and then the calipers fit in their somewhere. My $ doesn't grow on trees...so it's one small victory at a time!!

You won't notice a difference with regular HH pads.
Get EBC "Extreme Pro" HH pads, or another brand's equivalent ceramic pad.
The ss lines will improve the brake feel, the extreme pro pads will actually decrease your stopping distance. Or at least give the bike the ability to do so.:beerchug:

You won't notice a difference with regular HH pads.
Get EBC "Extreme Pro" HH pads, or another brand's equivalent ceramic pad.
The ss lines will improve the brake feel, the exteme pro pads will actually decrease your stopping distance. Or at least give the bike the ability to do so.:beerchug:

Thanks Sixpack, last thing I want to do is put the wrong crap on:laugh:. I practice emergency braking on a regular basis and can't wait to see what the lines and pads will do for the big girl!

Thanks Sixpack, last thing I want to do is put the wrong crap on:laugh:. I practice emergency braking on a regular basis and can't wait to see what the lines and pads will do for the big girl!

...One finger stoppies:laugh:

Got all of the lines installed. There is a noticeable difference in the lever pressure. I could touch the front brake lever to the grip with the OEM lines...not with the SS lines! Lever travel stops about an inch and a half from the bar. Can't wait to try them out, but we had freezing rain today:banghead:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back