CoreMoto SS Brake lines

WarWolf

Registered
So just dove in to the install of my new CoreMoto SS brake lines ('11 Busa), and almost finished with the front. Wondering if anyone else here has done this could offer some advice on line routing...

The banjo bolts by the master cylinder have a slight bend to them on the stem, and I currently have it going towards the center of the bike. The lines are then routed between the throttle cables and the fork. Notice that on a full stop turn to the left it does seem to pin the brake lines up against the fork, otherwise there is no rubbing. Curious if anyone else that may have used these has any advice on routing them or am I just being paranoid?

So just dove in to the install of my new CoreMoto SS brake lines ('11 Busa), and almost finished with the front. Wondering if anyone else here has done this could offer some advice on line routing...

The banjo bolts by the master cylinder have a slight bend to them on the stem, and I currently have it going towards the center of the bike. The lines are then routed between the throttle cables and the fork. Notice that on a full stop turn to the left it does seem to pin the brake lines up against the fork, otherwise there is no rubbing. Curious if anyone else that may have used these has any advice on routing them or am I just being paranoid?

Please update. I'm about to order the front and rear from them. Are you sure you ordered the right length? What is the stock length btw for the left side? I'm removing the right side brake and rotor.

you dont have them upside down or backwords by chance? try a few different angles. i love mine but took alittle while to get the lines from anything else.

Back