Corbin seat

NICE N EASY

Registered
Received my Corbin seat for my 2003 Busa today. Per usual Corbin, heavy, substantial piece of work. However, I noticed a indentation in the foam on the seating surface towards the front of the seat where it rises to meet the tank. I didn't think much about it, I figured with time it would smooth out with the weight. However, when I went to install the seat. No way did it want to go in. Finally, I gave up. I figured it must be the overstuffed quality of the material was causing the hard tiime clearing the bulbous rear portion the the fuel tank. Then it dawned on me to measure the seats. The stock seat measures 13 1/4 " from front to back. The Corbin measured 14". Duh, how could that be? They're ususally pretty good about quality. But, this is ridiculous. Any feedback, maybe, I'm doing something wrong. But, 3/4" in that confined area is a big difference. Thanks.

Ummm, My only thought would be you have a 2002 or older model of Corbin... There were differences, seriously. I remember when Corbin was looking for someone to donate their bike for a couple of weeks... No BS I'm not trying to be funny...

Talk to someone at Corbin... No Fooling... There was some sort of update...

Rev

Back