Corbin seats

discreet007

Registered
I am going to order the backrest and seat for my wife. She is 5'5". I was wondering if anyone knew how comfy these things are?

I have used them on a previous bike, and I just received my new one for the Busa. They work very well and are very comfortable and sturdy. They are adjustable and easily reemoved when not needed. you can't go wrong.

You might want to check the Classified section, I thought I saw someone selling one.

Thinker

Nope that one in the classifieds is already gone. I have got to get one for the wife. I can't handle her leaning on me for a whole 5 hours anymore. Thanks for the info. I had the front on my ZX-9 and loved it. The Busa has such a nice seat already though. I just wanted to get her a backrest, but I might as well get the whole deal.

I bought the whole set with back rest and I like it for several reasons, First, like you, I couldn't handle the wife leaning on me, my arms just get to tired, the backrest gives her some confidence that she's not going to "fly" off the seat, so she doesn't hang on my back anymore( although she still rides my ass once in a while, hehehe) thats another story.
Anyway the other thing I noticed, is that the seat is dished out like a sattel and it does a better job of not letting her slide forward under braking like the stock seat, when she's not on back I just pop it off and put on the solo cap.
It's a little pricey but it was worth it to ME.

beerchug.gif

Nope that one in the classifieds is already gone. I have got to get one for the wife. I can't handle her leaning on me for a whole 5 hours anymore. Thanks for the info. I had the front on my ZX-9 and loved it. The Busa has such a nice seat already though. I just wanted to get her a backrest, but I might as well get the whole deal.
Just as long as you know that you at least have to buy the rear seat if you want the backrest. The front is optional.

I just went with the rear.

Thinker

Standard size and makes riding two up a lot more enjoyable! This is dollar for dollar the most effective means of keeping the little woman happy! Which in turn keeps me happy.

Accorrding to my passenger, the seat & back rest are worth twice what Corbins site charges for them!

biggrin.gif

Hey guys, it's slightly possible that I may get the rear seat and back rest. I am always riding my nieces around and they love it. Everytime they come to visit Louisiana, they always want to stay at my house. I would like to think that it's because I'm a great guy and all, but me thinks it's the Busa. Can any of you guys throw some prices at me? I know they are high, but I may have to break down a little.

Brian

If you mean brand new better take a seat on your Busa! Ok, are you ready? Front seat $239, rear $189, & saddle $219. Some are just using the rear set-up. My advice buy used. If I come across a used set I'll e-mail you.

With this set-up my 7yr old can't fall off the back. Great for riding the little ones.

Dudes,
What's wrong with you??!!??
If you need a backrest for your bike, so you can frolic down the streets and enjoy the flowers...get a damn cruiser!!
You're embarrasing the sport bike world.
eatme.gif
bluegrab.gif

Some would say the same thing about sidecars. But hey, they race those too! So I say to each his own.....Maybe a backrest, wife, & kids isn't your cup of tea. I can respect that. However to imply that just because I have a backrest for the little ones somehow makes me less than a man! You got another thing coming. Forget pistols at noon...........I'll see you at the track! But first I have to remove my backrest.

When you remove your backrest, install your backbone.
muscle.gif

I'm just messing with you...but if your wife (or whoever rides on the back of your Busa) is good looking...then you are REALLY hurting the sportbike world; Because with a backrest on there, the others can't see her leaning over with a G-String popping up!
sad.gif

Nothing like seeing the baddest bike around going down the road with the kind of "crack" you WOULD say yes to!
face7.gif

Very nice!
Well, I guess you are allowed to have that backrest after all, with substance like that. I'll be your wingman any day, Maverick
unclesam.gif
(lame)
Well, the 2 butts on the right have caressed my Busa's Back seat:

idea.gif

10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back