Corbin Seat w/ Backrest, TourMaster Bags

MeltDownZ

Registered
Here's the Corbin driver seat, passenger seat with circle backrest, and Tourmaster sport storage bags.  The seats are way better than stock for a passenger.  The passenger seat bolts kept vibrating loose but loctite seemed to fix that.  My seats pictured are the black leather with the black leather disc on the backrest.  The Corbin passenger seat is a lot heavier than the stock seat and can make getting to the storage area a pain.  As a result, I only have the Corbin passenger seat on when I have a passenger.  Notice on the second picture how the Corbin passenger seat is built up quite a bit in the front.  This keeps the passenger from sliding forward making life a lot easier for the passenger as well as the driver.  The Tourmaster gear is always top notch.  These smaller bags look good and allow you to bring a few items along for the day.  For a weekend getaway, I'd recommend larger storage like the Ventura storage pack.

<!--EDIT|MeltDownZ
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090927378 -->

Very nice, I'm looking at getting the same setup as soon as I sell my old bike. Let us know how well they work.
wink.gif

Just bought a set of Corbins for when I return. Wanted a little support when my girlfriend is riding with me. Looks like a great setup you've got, MeltDown!

Looks nice! So in a nutshell, do you feel the corbin's are with the ~750 you shelled out for them? I'm temped to start off with just the circle backrest.

Don't know about MeltDown, but I got a great deal on mine on wonderful eBay! Passenger w/backrest and driver seats for a little over half of that ~$750. Be glad when I get to test them out!

Looks nice! So in a nutshell, do you feel the corbin's are with the ~750 you shelled out for them? I'm temped to start off with just the circle backrest.
In a nutshell, yes, they are worth it.

You can't do the backrest without the passenger seat, btw.  

The $750 is steep, but, they are really good.  For my passenger, there wasn't a lot of options.  The stock seat was a pain because my girlfriend was uncomfortable, worried about falling off the back, and kept sliding into me.  So, if $750 meant I could have my girlfriend cruise around with me and enjoy the ride it was worth it.  The driver seat is very comfortable.  I wouldn't ride without it now.  The seats are as good as advertised and the seat quality is very high.  I do think the underside metal work has a bit to be desired and I think they should have come with the underside locking brackets.  You'll need to order them from the dealer or steel them from your existing seats.  The driver seat bracket is $15 and the passenger seat bracket is $49.  I ended up buying a new driver seat bracket and bought a used seat for $45 to salvage it's bracket.  I leave the driver seat Corbin on all the time but regularly swap out the passenger seat.  Also, USE LOCTITE or you're going to leave your passenger behinds at some point.

Also, I checked for several weeks on eBay but never found the complete set for much less than retail.

<!--EDIT|MeltDownZ
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090947845 -->

Back