Corbin Seat comfort mod.

where did you get your corbin and how much....i had corbins on both my harleys and all my cbx's need one for the busa...nice job on you seat:thumbsup:

Corbin is now a site sponsor! Give them a holla...

303 aerospace protectant on leathers and seat should help you slide a bit.

Regarding the stickiness vrs sliding.....I've had that on some seats, I monitored my body motions as I corner (especially in a chicane situation) and now I actually fully unload my hiney (that sounds awful) upward about 1/2" as I set up for corners. I find if you are suspended slightly over the seat when getting to the extreme lean angles (then you gently lower down in the corner where the only part of you on the seat is the backside of your outer leg), the bike is less influenced in a negative way. This practice for me has become quite natural and my legs are now strong enough to do it for prolonged series' of corners (like on a track). It was taxing on my legs at first but like all muscles, they get stronger when you use them. ANYWAYS, stickiness becomes much less of an issue. I'm sorry if I didn't explain this in an understandable manner...the bottom line is (no pun) brush back and forth across the seat lightly and it matters little what material the seat is made of. Raydog

MF1A1348.JPG

MF1A3494.JPG

post-6-53872-busa_bash_croped_09.jpg

Back