Cops with loud pipes? Arrrrgh

I think I just lost a lung laughing.... most liberal state in the union going 1%? :rofl:

I think we need to pack a bunch of PJ's T shirts up and send them to them..
PJs Parts

TS001Ox.jpg

at least you would have an arguement if you got stop for your pipes. To me any advantage of being seen and heard on a bike is a good one
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey the good news is they will not be able to write tickets for loud pipes since they wil not be able to hear them. :O

Brocks alien head and ear plugs is how I roll today. Staintune pipe with restrictor plug removed on a VFR. Muzzys full exhaust on a 1700cc V-twin and countless other bikes. Every bike I have owned and will own will ALWAYS have LOUD exhaust.

Loud may not be for you and thats ok, but I will always be heard.

ok on another note of this... what i dont get is around here you will get a loud stereo ticket in your vehicle but what aout the chopper guys running around piercing everyones ears and there pipes screaming POTATOE POTATOE POTATOE

They also determined that exceeding the speed limit is ok for them too...:whistle:

ok on another note of this... what i dont get is around here you will get a loud stereo ticket in your vehicle but what aout the chopper guys running around piercing everyones ears and there pipes screaming POTATO POTATO POTATO

I fixed that for you Mr. Quayle

Back