These Pipes are real Loud ! (with Pics )

2quik

Donating Member
Registered
Well at almost 60 degrees here in NY . so for the first time i get to ride with all new mods i did and i gotta tell ya these HMF are pretty darn Loud a little louder that i thought (i had a full muzzy on my ZX11 and these are much louder , and i also added raising link of 1" and i'm wondering if it's me or do i feel the riding position is a little different in city stop and go ,,seems like my head has to lean back a little more than before ..Then again have notbeen on the bike for 3 months .. i do love the feel of acceleration difference that the pcIIIusb and pipe combo ...lets see if the wife can deal with the extra noise..

s1.jpg

Hey , I ll trade you for  my  CB yoshis.
They are quieter.
biggrin.gif

nice bike .

<!--EDIT|hionbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137107917 -->

Nice ride ! Those jokers at the shop told me D&D's were loud ....I've been robbed .

you havent heard loud til someone comes past you at 100+ (to your 60ish) with those things blarring!
wow.gif
I will tell you first hand, you'll be picking seat from your butt for a bit
laugh.gif

OHhhh, could beeeeee
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man that day in the West Va mountains you blew past us... I was chewin a hole in my seat
wow.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They sound great in my opinion
cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yes they do sound good But to my surprise considering how far back the mufflers are i did'nt think they where gonna be that loud ( gonna have to make my music that much louder now lol.)

Looks very good! Enjoy the HMF concerto.. it's truly awesome~
wink.gif

I think I've come to love the way it sounds as you back off the throttle after a nice heavy blast best~ I also found them to be a bit louder then I had expected when I first installed mine, but you really don't notice it much after a while~ Not as much as the peeps around you anyhow~
wink.gif

wink.gif

lookin good , definatly goin hmf high mount . someday !
yeah i thought my bolt ons were loud till i rode up by you with c50bartsbusa in front of me ! loud ,but a sweet noise!
biggrin.gif

Back