Cool new parts!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Thanks once again to Daniel @ Cloud Nine, I just received two boxes with shiny things in them for the Superbyke!

Race Tech fork springs (1.0).

Black Pazzos with "Raydog" printed on em.

Gettin closer! Doyle

P1030427.JPG

P1030426.JPG

The Pazzo shifters are awesome....didn't know they did custom ones.

I won the shortys many many moons ago on here in a raffle....Granted I think I bought enough tickets to guarantee a win lol.

Do you guys still raffles?

:thumbsup: I'm Doing the racetech springs myself. Post up a review when you put it back together

:thumbsup: I'm Doing the racetech springs myself. Post up a review when you put it back together

Will do, my other Busa has 1.1 Race Tech springs (and Race Tech rear shock) and the preload is backed off all the way, even for track use! I think the 1.0's will be right in there, especially since I'm 25 pounds lighter and the project bike is probably 25 pounds lighter as well. Anyways, I will post the final aspects of the build AND major riding impressions. Doyle

Im currently doing race tech myself....but im doing drag springs now...JUST Hours ago got done with my 09 for the twisties..went 1.0KG ..I went with the spring swap for the back....how is the actual race tech shock??? contempleting on it...

Im currently doing race tech myself....but im doing drag springs now...JUST Hours ago got done with my 09 for the twisties..went 1.0KG ..I went with the spring swap for the back....how is the actual race tech shock??? contempleting on it...

Yeah, I thought of spring only on rear but there is a trained Race Tech guy here in Reno and he said if I did the whole rear shock (Gold valve, etc) it would be far over to the good side of the performance spectrum, close to the Works, Ohlins, etc.
I don't know how it compares to others but I can tell you I've riden for hours in intense heat....very fast, and NEVER have I revealed ANY shortcomings of the full Race Tech rear (including Eibach spring). Doyle

(R/T on right)

P1000279.JPG

Thats a great project you've been working up, a naked busa truly done the right way:thumbsup: I've really enjoyed the pics too, :beerchug: You gotta be getting antsy though, it can't be far from the lift to the asphalt:poke:

Thats a great project you've been working up, a naked busa truly done the right way:thumbsup: I've really enjoyed the pics too, :beerchug: You gotta be getting antsy though, it can't be far from the lift to the asphalt:poke:

Man, you are so right! Basically, I now have 98% of the parts in my garage....I just decided to take down my gold calipers and powder coat them high gloss black (in keeping with silver/black only).....there's another week!
Glad I have two other bikes to ride. My other time consumer is the bicycle training for this 800 mile ride I'm going on in June. About 2-3 hours daily.
Anyways, I'll do a mondo photo shoot and riding impression on completion day!
Doyle

Man, you are so right! Basically, I now have 98% of the parts in my garage....I just decided to take down my gold calipers and powder coat them high gloss black (in keeping with silver/black only).....there's another week!
Glad I have two other bikes to ride. My other time consumer is the bicycle training for this 800 mile ride I'm going on in June. About 2-3 hours daily.
Anyways, I'll do a mondo photo shoot and riding impression on completion day!
Doyle

did light assembly arrive okay,don't be bad to criticize it as we want it to be right for you so it's right for next person and I know your good at what you do :;):

Last edited:
Back