Congressman wears a hood on house floor...

thank you...it was a vent...and i appreciate what you are saying.....

let the justice system do it's thing.

i hate when the media whips the public into playing Judge, Jury, and Executioner.

dude should have never got out of his car. :down:

However, him being kicked out over a hood is not the issue that Im having. I was talking about respect for the BIBLE.

YGTBSM.... this mentality is no different from those ate-up Afgans who killed 6 of our soldiers a few weeks ago when their own book of ancient myths - the Quran - was burned.

Honestly, it never ceases to amaze me why those who are controlled by dogma think it's okay to project their hate and use a silly-ass book of myths and legends written by a bunch of goat-herders in the desert 2000 years ago as their justification. Xtians hide behind their bible when hating, Muslims hide behind their bible when hating, and everyone doing it is in the name of their own Magical Sky Friend . :duh:

Live your life, do what you will, try to do good, be kind to your fellow man and animals, do no harm to the earth, help those that need help, and STFU. This is your job as a member of the human species, not something attached to your religion.

Back