CONGRATULATIONS - Mr. & Mrs. Rubber2burn - Baby Boy

awesome! Congrats! next time I'm down in Austin we'll have to all go out for a celebration dinner :beerchug::thumbsup:

OMG!!! I am so sorry that I am just seeing this six months later. I have been so busy between the baby and his older brother, I barely have time to keep up with my friends that aren't on the computer...lol. But I do miss the org! I keep telling my self come GP season I will have an excuse to be back on the computer a lot....hee hee. I attached a couple of pics of our new little booger. He has grown quite a bit in his short six months. Great to be back around, maybe I will get to chill for a bit before someone starts crying. :) :) :)

SANY0089.jpg

SANY0163.jpg

SANY0170.jpg

That last pic I think he looks just like his daddy....

I was afraid you were reviving this thread because you were informing us of the next bundle of joy on the way.. :rofl:

That last pic I think he looks just like his daddy....

I was afraid you were reviving this thread because you were informing us of the next bundle of joy on the way.. :rofl:

LMAO...:laugh: :laugh: No more bundles for me, that was taken care of during the c-section. :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

great pics, it's good to hear things are going well for you guys! :beerchug:

Back