GRANDPA stkr00

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
This is going to be a short post since I am completely exhausted, and I've been up for the last 39 hours.

Today, at 2:40 pm CST, I became a Grandfather
wow.gif

My daughter gave birth to a healthy baby boy...Austin Blake Foreman. He was 20" long and weighed in at 8 lbs, 10.3 oz.

This started yesterday as the wife and I were out of town for my wife's grandfather's funeral...he was 98 years old and passed away this Monday. While we were at my sister-in-law's house, we got a call that the doctor had admitted my daughter into the hospital after her doctor's appointment due to having elevated blood pressure. We made the quick trip home while doing 80 mph through Chicago. The new Honda Odysses do handle pretty well.
wink.gif

Austin was originally due Dec 11th, but the doctor felt as though he needed to go ahead and be delivered, so they induced labor slowly. The daughter did very well, and both her and the baby are fine.

Here's a few pics from this afternoon
cool.gif

Austin Blake Foreman, born 12-02-2005 @ 2:40 pm CST

Austin_12022005_042.jpg

Now...For those of you that might not remember...This is how it all started
wow.gif

Yes...Nick is still around. He was there today and did his part as the Father. It's been one helluva ride over the last 7 months, but we've managed to get through it.

I don't have the time, nor the energy to explain everything that has happened. The verdict is still out as far as how this will all turn out in the end.

laugh.gif

Congrats, gramps! Now go get some rest cause you're gonna need it!

Congrats!  
He is a beautiful addition to your family~
Glad that Mom and Grandson are doing well...
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133574962 -->

Grandpa STalKeR??? Congrats man, who'd have thunk it? Good looking kid.

2 words..scuba rangers bro

congrats and best wishes to you and yours...what a awesome xmiss present

Congrats! Everyones having babies today...:p

Back