Competent Tx dealer service dept?

1 wheel peel

Registered
I do most of my own wrenching but there are somethings I don't feel comfortable tackling. Can anyone suggest a good dealer service deptartment for valve checks, recalls etc. I have had my share of getting the bike back with additional scratches and the like.:banghead:

Anything in the DFW, Houston or other areas? I'm in East Tx but don't mind driving for good servce.

thanks D

I have had good luck with the dealer in Arlington, north of I-20 on 360.

I have had good luck with the dealer in Arlington, north of I-20 on 360.

The guys in Arlington are ok. The only thing i allow them to do is my bike inspection. I go to DFW Motorsports. US 67 in Cedar Hill. I'm friends with the mechanic there. He used to be service manager and mechanic when he worked for Arlington Motorsports years ago. I also know the service manager at Lewis Powersports I-30 in Greenville, he also was a service manager at Arlington Motorsports....i'm hoping you see the similarities here.

JohnnyCheese.

He's in Pflugerville.

512-767-4273

Not so sure about a recall, but he has everything else covered.

JohnnyCheese.

Yeah I've read a lot on here and other forums about him including GotBusa's LSR write up. Sounds like he like he knows what he is doing and works well with the customer. I am slowly collecting some minor pieces and will need a good tune once assembled. But with two kids in college the collection is growing rather slowly. :eh:

I do most of my own wrenching but there are somethings I don't feel comfortable tackling. Can anyone suggest a good dealer service deptartment for valve checks, recalls etc. I have had my share of getting the bike back with additional scratches and the like.:banghead:

Anything in the DFW, Houston or other areas? I'm in East Tx but don't mind driving for good servce.

thanks D

There's only one place I would take my bike. Any bike, not just my Busa.

Zabor Motorcycles in Austin, TX
8335 Burnet Rd Austin, TX 78757

512 467 9484

Back