Coming up to 7500mi service

Youkai

Registered
Well, I am gonna change the spark plugs and I think I need some new brake pads cause I am hearing the brakes squeek at me. I am gonna go with the EBC HH brake pads on the front, but I don't think I need to change the rear. Would you guys go ahead and do both the fronts and rear?

Also, I am gonna change the spark plugs. Should I just go with OEM or is there another brand that is better? Kinda like the EBC's will increase brake performance, are there spark plugs that will show a noticable difference? This is probably a stupid question.

Just change the front pads, and you won't notice a performance difference between
spark plug brands
wink.gif

I prefer the iridium plugs, but if your going to change them every 7500 miles, just go
with the stock plugs...they're a lot less expensive  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BA BUSA
Reason for Edit: "spelLiNg"|1154816575 -->

wink.gif

When you change out your plugs, be SURE to use compressed air and blow out debris down by the plugs after you remove the coils but BEFORE you remove the plugs.

Trust me, I had a pebble drop in the cylinder after I removed the plug. Took all day with a party straw and a vacuum to get it out
mad.gif

When you change out your plugs, be SURE to use compressed air and blow out debris down by the plugs after you remove the coils but BEFORE you remove the plugs.

Trust me, I had a pebble drop in the cylinder after I removed the plug.  Took all day with a party straw and a vacuum to get it out  
mad.gif
ices_rofl.gif
sorry Charles...forgot that WE just went through that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Trust me, I had a pebble drop in the cylinder after I removed the plug.  Took all day with a party straw and a vacuum to get it out  
mad.gif
ices_rofl.gif
sorry Charles...forgot that WE just went through that  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
thanks dude for your live via cell phone support
biggrin.gif

the straw idea saved me a ton of money.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Crap... I'll get right on it. I need to go back to that and see if there is anything else I missed. Thanks for the heads up.
cool.gif

Back