coming back to the Busa!!!!

thanks everyone for there welcome. It is a lot of fun looking at them all. The wife will kill me if I dont sell my meanstreak first. But if the right deal came along I will jump on it. Just trying to decide.

Have bought both new and used Busas of the Gen1 and Gen2 types. To me the Gen2 is an improvement over the Gen1, but I don't think you can go wrong with either. Buy what you can afford and live with. :welcome: back.

:welcome: I'm a Gen1 owner and can't speak to the Gen2's other than the fact that I find them hideously ugly (well the 08 Harley orange and black one anyway:whistle:). I say get what you can afford and have fun. I don't think you can go wrong either way.
You mean the Halloween colored busa, thats why i bought a blue/gold.
I did not want everyone to think i was going out for tricks & treats every time i went for a cruise on my bike:laugh:

I'd like to say :welcome: too.
I bought my 07 new and have loved it from day 1. First bike I've ever owned that didn't seem to be lacking something. You can tell this from my lack of mods (still has mudflap & stock exhaust:laugh:) and the 10,000+ miles it has on it.
If you can get a great deal on a used, low mileage, bike grab it. Just think of the mods you can do for the price difference from a (soon to be increased price I hear) new 09.
Whatever Busa you get, and however you mod it (or not), you won't be going wrong.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
well fellas a guy came by tonight and I think he is going to buy the ole Mean streak! Now it's time to get serious. Cross your fingers for me that he likes it tomorrow

ok bike is officially sold. I am now in the market for a nice Busa. Decided against a brand new one but looking for something clean. I noticed the classified section has bikes but not all of them tell where the bike is. I am in Louisiana and really don't feel comfortable with shipping it. Feel free to email me if you have one your selling.

Back