COMFORT

I WANT TO KNOW HOW COMFORTABLE THE BUSA IS COMPARED TO OTHER BIG BIKES. I AM 6'3 290 POUNDS
Very (6'5", 270lb) -- unless you want to sit upright ("sit up and beg") instead of leaned forward a bit ("assume the position"). If you don't mind the latter, that is, a pretty comfortable sportbike position, you'll like it a lot.

Considering it's the fastest production bike in the world, it's ridiculously comfortable.
Even if you found it a bit uncomfortable, there are mods....different seat....bar risers.....double bubble screen if ya don't like the wind........throttlemeister so yer wrist doesn't get sore.......different pegs......the list is endless.

6'3", 290? My my....you are quite the healthy young lad!

I ain't pokin fun either....I'm 5'9" and I come in at 250. At one point I was 290, so I know what I'm talkin about.

For your height, it seems like the Busa should be VERY comfortable for you. And as for your weight....the bike probably won't even notice it.

I'm 5'9" and I come in at 250. At one point I was 290, so I know what I'm talkin about.
Jeez.....yer a chubby li'l dude hey Pac...(me too)
Maybe you should try and (shave) some weight off.
poke.gif
super.gif
tounge.gif

Ok...let me re-iterate: I WAS 290! Well, actually, I'm still chubby at 250, but hey! At least the wife doesn't complain, right? Heheh....good way to keep warm at night, though.

Oh, and MSF....Does this pic make me look chubby? I thought the black would make me look slim...
laugh.gif

Supa_Smoof_001.jpg

The busa is very comfy. I personally dumped the stock sats for tobin seats. Yhose seats are ridiculously comfortable. I rode my buddies gix 1000 this weekend. It was very unpleasant. Change the seat. The tobins make you sit lower also reducing the angle you have to bend over. Oh yeah i am 6'2 300. Very comfortable.

I'm 6'3" and about 240ish
wink.gif
... I find it about as comfortable as any sportbike out there -- much more so than the track-oriented bikes. If it's too much for you, you'll have to try something that's closer to a standard.

Geez you boys make me look like a shrimp. I am 5'9" and 145 lbs. Yikes.

And thanks PacBusa for not showing the shaved nads in the photo (he he). No one wants to see that.

Geez you boys make me look like a shrimp. I am 5'9" and 145 lbs. Yikes.

And thanks PacBusa for not showing the shaved nads in the photo (he he). No one wants to see that.
5'9" 145 man I bet you're in the wind on that Busa.
Yeah. The hump is really there to keep me from sliding of under acceleration.

But I figure my light weight is a huge advantage in a race versus the same bike (or less of a bike) and a rider that outweighs me by 100+ lbs.

Back