Houston here I come!

rock.gif

sweet Hope to see you guys sometime and other Busa Ryders closer to the action 'H-town' because its DEAD over here in the Woodlands area

<!--EDIT|HayaBoosta03
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122856090 -->

Wow, 38 yrs then you move to NY? I bet you miss Houston.

Personally I spent ~10 yrs in Dallas TX...I hated it. I hate Houston more, I feel bad for anyone
that has to live in that hellhole.

Once I moved west into the Rockies and beyond I was hooked...no more flat land and desert for me again.

Anyhow, I dont want to steal your thread I just cannot believe anyone would want to live there.

I dont personally its my GF that wants to move there, she just wants out of here. And I am transferring from my job here to there and its close to where I will stay. I like it better here because its quiet and not toooo city or Houston like for real.

hey Bent Valve, hit the brakes man, H-Town is pretty dayum fly. Okay it may get hotter than a MExican plate lunch at times, but there are some dayum good people out here.

Yeah I was born and raised in Houston untill 5-6 years ago moved out here only 40 miles from Houston so the heat I am used to but still sucks. Riding season year long. I really dont want to live in Houston again but oh well, better job opportunities there.

Wow, 38 yrs then you move to NY?  I bet you miss Houston.

Personally I spent ~10 yrs in Dallas TX...I hated it.  I hate Houston more, I feel bad for anyone

Once I moved west into the Rockies and beyond I was hooked...no more flat land and desert for me again.

Anyhow, I dont want to steal your thread I just cannot believe anyone would want to live there.
Flat land and desert? Yeah...tumble weeds at my house every day. I guess you have not seen Austin.

Yes the summers do suck here but I love the mild winters. I'd rater have the heat for a few months than the snow and cold.

You decided to get the 1000? When? I love that 06 color

Wow, 38 yrs then you move to NY?  I bet you miss Houston.

Personally I spent ~10 yrs in Dallas TX...I hated it.  I hate Houston more, I feel bad for anyone

Flat land and desert?  Yeah...tumble weeds at my house every day.  I guess you have not seen Austin.

Yes the summers do suck here but I love the mild winters.  I'd rater have the heat for a few months than the snow and cold.  

You decided to get the 1000? When?  I love that 06 color
Been to Austin...its ok. Still you have not seen beauty until you go west.
I like Padre Island though.

Wow, 38 yrs then you move to NY? I bet you miss Houston.
I miss the Houston I grew up in, but not much of that exists anymore. Lot more motorcycle worthy scenery in Hudson Valley, Connecticut area than the Houston flatlands.

I ride the warmest days of winter with no snow or ice, not too bad on the protected Goldwing. See how it goes on the Busa.

<!--EDIT|dhart
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122952840 -->

Back