Cobra Kit Car

Hmmmmm it opened 2 topics? the other one showed all the pics...... Hmmmmm Something weird going on here.....
laugh.gif

awww what a great car!!
drools.gif

351??
rock.gif
rock.gif
common guys.... either a good ole 289 or the 427FE motor...

I have a customer that wants me to build one the factory 5 cars (GTM) been looking for the "Donor" vette to feed the project..

I figured $60G total on the project.. from your experience on the Cobra kit, how was the overall quality? did not want to hear the glass work was crappy for sure...

rock.gif

The GTM is a very nice car! Well the fiberglass wasnt all that bad, it just didnt have all the nice curves. We had to make alot of them, They were flat at the tops when we got the car. The doors, trunk, and hood were all about 1/2 in bigger so you have to make all your own lines. The glass is also very thick there is plenty to work with.

well crud, figured they would have good glass (I am not a body guy by any stretch so that is a big deal for me).. I may just have to fly out and see a "raw" body before I commit to this project.. (he can afford it anyway)

well crud, figured they would have good glass (I am not a body guy by any stretch so that is a big deal for me).. I may just have to fly out and see a "raw" body before I commit to this project.. (he can afford it anyway)

We can always pick up the body and get it ruffed out for ya. Or you can even get it all ready and then ship it back up and have us do the body. Like you said he can afford it :laugh:

Back