Bored...

StrtRac3r

Registered
Was kinda bored tonight so I was practicing with my airbrush for my Rc car body, figured I'd share. Turned out ok, I like the brushed steel look the best.

image-1781969730.jpg

It's painted on the inside of a 2 liter bottle. To mimic painting the inside of the clear Rc bodies.

image-1781969730.jpg

Thats neat man. I bought an' airbrush kit once,I am a decent paint and body guy,but I lack the artistic side BIGTIME. I can draw a stick figure,thats about it.LOL.

Airbrush kit go bye-bye. :laugh:

Props to ya dude,you'll only get better too.This week flames,next week flaming skulls. :thumbsup: Airbrush artists are amazing. Hats off to ya. :bowdown:

RSD.

O ya,be carefull sharing yer talent.Dont tell yer buddies. Why? 'Cause if they find out you gots skillz, you'll spend every waking moment painting their bikes,cars,beer fridges,mailboxes,tool chests,trailer fenders,kids wagon....

RSD.

Nice.:thumbsup:

I'm like RSD can't draw at all.

If I practiced I might get up to frog's standards one day.:laugh:

Lol, thanks. Im far from great but unless i have a project I lack motivation to practice. But I was happy with this one.

lil charlie said:
Let me know if your still bored an ill send you me helmet, lol.

Look good man!

My mom rides a cruiser. I think I'm gonna get a brain bucket (cut the straps off so she can't use it) and try to make it somewhat artistic for her wall. Maybe by Xmas lol. Or she can hide it like all my childhood crayon drawings lol.

My mom rides a cruiser. I think I'm gonna get a brain bucket (cut the straps off so she can't use it) and try to make it somewhat artistic for her wall. Maybe by Xmas lol. Or she can hide it like all my childhood crayon drawings lol.

The macaroni art didn't make it to the fridge huh, lol.

Great job Sir, That is one thing I always wanted to be able to do. I like a lot of others cant draw at all but I do love to see good talent.

Back