CNN work 4 ISIS aka murdering cowards

GEARJAMMER

Banned
So ISIS puts out new message asking people all over world 2 commit acts of violence in there name.
CNN promptly puts this out 4 entire world 2 hear.
They wanted get message out cnn does it 4 them free of cost???
I say shut down the web sites recruiting 4 them and relay no messages 4 them.
Weres the guy in mask the throat cutter? not so brave now that they know who he is?
His days r numbered. They didn't do so good against commandos in raid.

so because a news network reported news that means they now work for ISIS? lay off the kook-aid bro....

Pretty sure it was on other news media outlets as well, wasn't it?

I don't watch CNN and I heard a blip, somewhere...

You always have negative comments your a waste of time
lmao..... get a clue. that was on numerous news outlets Einstein. do some research nex time before u make urself look stupid. OMG ISIS is recruiting others to commit violence and someone reported it? can't be! first I've heard....:whistle:

lmao..... get a clue. that was on numerous news outlets Einstein. do some research nex time before u make urself look stupid. OMG ISIS is recruiting others to commit violence and someone reported it? can't be! first I've heard....:whistle:

9u2139.jpg

troll somebody else u post hate on all my threads ,,I bet u help powerhouse sell a lot being hateful 2 people:whistle:

make urself look stupid... cant spell calls people stupid

Please play nice...lots of things you could be doing other than bashing around in here.

not bashing anyone brett has posted rude comments almost all my threads , I have never posted on his don't know the guy or why he dislikes me

OMG I can not recall the last time i saw that on TV!!!! Brings back memories...

Back