Cnn story on motorcycle helmets

Good spot! Needs to be aired on prime time television during the times with the highest viewer numbers.

I'm always amazed and baffled when I see people riding without a helmet...
Even aroud town, I always wear mine...
It's not an inconvience to wear it in my opinion...
And even if it is hot, well, if it's to hot to wear a helmet, it's to hot to ride anyway...

David

gotta have it, like it or not...very good video...
wink.gif

CNN is known for they're ridiculous & inflammatory reporting. That however, was an excellent and unbiased report and I couldn't be more shocked.
Just goes to show that we have friends (riders) in all kinds of places and we should exploit that whenever possible.

Damn he almost pulled it off. I love the guys explaination. I breaked and then I swerved. Ummmm, no lets try you pulled your emergency break and lost control of your car. Also, you are never supposed to take off the helmet people. leave the lid on. let the EMT's do THEIR jobs.

Idiot got out and looked over at the front of his car before he even came over to see if the person he allmost killed was ok

Never ever ever, ride without your helmet. trust me it happens so fast you have no time to react. And when your tumbling, and sliding all over the place thier is nothing you can do. Your head and everything else will be bouncing off the pavement, scambling your brains. It's not worth the risk.

The mere thought makes me retch...

No gear = No ride

No two ways about it. I think I am going to carry a few pictures of pacbusa's injuries in my pocket and show them to every rider I see riding without helmet/gear.

I urge everyone to do the same. Educate our ignorant riders but dont PUSH too much. Show them the pics and let them decide on their own.

Back