Clutch ??

02badbusa

Registered
I have seen a lot of people say stick with the OEM clutch steels and fibers but I still have a few questions.

What is the difference between the APE, FBG, and OEM packs and why are the APE and FBG so much cheaper than OEM?

I do ride my busa on the street some but it also sees a lot of track time. Is there a better clutch pack out of the three for my needs?

Im going to make a recommendation to you here as i also was a diehard OEM fan. However after replacing them so often, i decided to try Cycle Concepts clutch paks. They are made specifically for drag racing applications. Ive had my set in for about 2 months now, plenty of track passes, plenty of street riding and they are amazing! Im never going back to OEM clutches again. I believe Dwayne @ Cycle Concepts charges $160 for the busa pak + $12 freight. They are a custom stack height, so if you are running any kind of clutch cushion kit you would need to remove it, but they are the best stuff out there. Get on psychobike and ask around in the hayabusa section, everyone is running these things!

Give Dwayne @ Cycle Concepts a call at 803-285-8093. He is top notch on customer service and will get you your parts quick!

Im going to make a recommendation to you here as i also was a diehard OEM fan. However after replacing them so often, i decided to try Cycle Concepts clutch paks. They are made specifically for drag racing applications. Ive had my set in for about 2 months now, plenty of track passes, plenty of street riding and they are amazing! Im never going back to OEM clutches again. I believe Dwayne @ Cycle Concepts charges $160 for the busa pak + $12 freight. They are a custom stack height, so if you are running any kind of clutch cushion kit you would need to remove it, but they are the best stuff out there. Get on psychobike and ask around in the hayabusa section, everyone is running these things!

Give Dwayne @ Cycle Concepts a call at 803-285-8093. He is top notch on customer service and will get you your parts quick!
I think I will give him a call.
Thanks.

Back