clutch issues any suggestions

1fat69z

Registered
i have an 05 bus i just replaced the clutch with a barnette complete kevlar clutch kit, bled the clutch system to replace the old fluid with new ,the jackshaft chain and drive chain are adjusted properly also,ive checked all the wheel bearings and they all seem good there only 6 months old but that dont mean 1 couldnt be bad ....but this is my problem a few months ago it developed this weird shutter feelin on take off from a dead stop i was thinking possible warped steels the bike has roughly 30k on old clutch which looked fine when removed..its been ridden maybe 200 miles since clutch replaced and still shutters on take off and now after about 20 minutes or so of riding and bike warms up the gears get super stiff to shift and im at a loss on if it is the clutch or the hydraulics malfunctioning...also my kit came with a thicker fiber that was supposed to be for the i beleive 00-04 clutch assy only but when i took mine apart it had that particular fiber in the clutch setup with the metal wave washers as though i had a 04 back setup clutch basket in my 05 which i purchased new in 05 .....any suggestions would be greatly appreciated at this point :banghead:

Back