Cloud is coming back with a trubo!

NearDeath

Donating Member
Registered
I am coming back people... I always like to lay low in the winter time and just mostly read posts and not post...

but... it is getting that time of the year again where we are all modding the bikes for spring and after much debate, I finally am going with the turbo over the big bore with NOS. It was just so damn much money to put together a good big bore kit and to still see gains not even close to the turbo...so, I am going to spend the extra grand for it. The big bore with all parts and everything was going to run in the 3k range to make about 215-220 HP. I will do much more then that with stock internals and the ghetto kit which is now running a cool 3950 and worth every penny from what I have seen... ;)

More to come when it arrives...

Cloud

Which Motorhead kit you going with....? I know there are several versions available for the Ghetto Kit. Keep us posted.

bowdown.gif
I will be doing the same this coming winter. Way to go Cloud9...

Yeah whatever... Blah Blah Blah.... WHERE THE HELL you BEEN???

Figured you were decomposing in a ditch somewhere... You get time off for good behavour?
laugh.gif

Glad to see you here.

hahaha... Thanks Rev. ;)

I am going to go with the stage 1 ghetto kit, running $3950... (Motorhead just upgraded the kit with some new goodies, but unfortunetly a new price...)

Cloud

Glad your back Cloud.
I don't know about the winter riding thing your talking about though, it's gonna be 67 tomorrow and I'm going riding.
jump9.gif

Which Motorhead kit you going with....? I know there are several versions available for the Ghetto Kit. Keep us posted.
the lowest end basic one runs $3995

add like 200-$250 for a tial BOV.

I priced mine out and its going to cost around $5500 for the basic ghetto kit with BOV, spacer plate, and water injection. I should be able to push around 8lbs boost real safely on pump gas.

I've recently found out that dennis came out with an innercooler for the ghetto. I only would have to spend $300-$500 more to get one instead of h20 injection.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106965680 -->

Thats sweet dude, what are ya gonna do with all that POWER?

Gonna drag it? Street it? Sleeper it with some pipes? Or are you going with a dump?

Back