Cloud 9 Motorsports - A Shameless Endorsement

Mtrhed

Registered
Hi everyone,
I don't post often but wanted to share my experience with dealing with Cloud 9 Motorsports.
The proprietor of Cloud 9, Goldenchild on this site, has done a fantastic job of keeping my 00' Hayabusa looking great and in fighting trim. I was referred to Cloud 9 by the previous owner of my bike who recommended them strongly. I brought the bike to Cloud 9 this time for some minor maintenance, a couple additions, and a respray to repair some minor scratchs from a driveway tip-over. Cloud 9 handled the repairs, the installation and calibration of the new parts, and provided my bodywork to a skilled painter to repair and respray. All the work was accomplished skillfully and the outcome shows this. My bike rides like a completely diffrent animal after Cloud 9's service. Cloud 9 found the solutions to several issues I'd been having problems with and fixed them along with a few things I was unaware of.
Communication with Cloud 9 has always been great. I'm a worst case scenario kind of guy and they were able to talk me back from the ledge on a few things and always seemed to have several options to cure the bike's problems. After servince or the sale of a product Cloud 9 has always been available to answer my questions.
Finding a reputable shop to work on Hayabusas wasn't on my mind when I bought my bike. I feel lucky there is someone in the area with a solid reputation for working on these bikes. With the service I've recieved from Cloud 9 I feel it's worth the 60 mile trip to have my bike serviced by them.
If you have problems with a Hayabusa, either minor or major, give Cloud 9 a call. They're very knowledgable on all systems with this model. They've treated me very well on accessory purchases as well.
It's easy to find people bitching about poor service they've had on something. I felt someone should get a positive review for a job well done.
Thanks for listening to my ramblings.

He as well as many other guys on the board are great people with a huge amount knowledge...he also usually has any needed parts

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Nice, gotta pic ?
Here 'tis....

Yo RYC what's the front fender? I dig it. Beautiful bike! Easy to get lost in the depth of black.

Mmmkm
Yo RYC what's the front fender? I dig it. Beautiful bike! Easy to get lost in the depth of black.

Thanks 13013, The front fender is a fiberglass piece from Tiger Racing. It was a trick to get it mounted square and it took a fair bit of work to get it ready for paint. I am pleased with how it came out. I am considering going to the GSX-R style mirrors next.

Mtrhed, Flattered A Bit Here And A Little Jealous. I didn't expect this and I wanted to keep it to ride after all the smoothness was back. I want to just say It was My Pleasure. I enjoy when business is passed forward and I get to continue along the journey with the bike with the new owner.. I Appreciate The Business And Chase To Continue To Care For That Beauty... Vince Was A Bit Jealous When I Dropped His 900rr Off, And Told Him It Was Here...Be Safe, Fast Straight Aways And Smooth Flow Through Curves Ahead My Friend..

Back