ClearAlternatives Tinted Rear Lenses...Absolute Crap!

I'll let you know. I just ordered the fronts because I wasn't happy with the spray tint I did on the fronts. It looked o.k. when the lights weren't on, but it had some darker spots when they were activated. Thought I'd give the whitelights a shot.

Cool....post up some pics and let us know what you think of 'em once they're installed.

Cool....post up some pics and let us know what you think of 'em once they're installed.

I definetely will. These are the fronts I sprayed. I took them apart and sprayed the insides. From the outside with no running lights on they looked good, but with the lights on, they had a few runs and/or darker spots. Since I'm doing the switchback mod also, i wanted to make sure they looked uniform.

HPIM0534.jpg

HPIM0535.jpg

HPIM0536.jpg

Yeah we have the same color bike. Smoked/darkened turn signals just look so much better against that color IMO.

i used the hotbodies kit and unless im going to take it to show it really is not that bad fitment, i mean i ride the bike and there is tons of chips in the front....why would i worry about minor and unoticeable fitment issue only seen if looked at from an inch away....hotbodies has a good customer service....if something is bad they will swap it out.....

Back