Clear clutch cover ?

Dmxmetro

Registered
I just put a clear clutch cover on my 09 and noticed condensation on the inside of the cover was told it is normal ..but wouldnt the moisture mix with the clutch fluid ..dont wanna mess the motor up just for looks .. Can any one else with a clear cover tell me if this is normal ?

There was a guy on this board, I believe his name was the punisher, he did them for us for 50 bucks and they were great. I had it on my 2007 for like 2 years and never had a problem with it.

I found the problem this morning took the fairing off put the bike on my stand and reved the bike up found the oil leak and the source of the condensation at the same time it is where they tapped the case to run the led wires out now i get to seal it up.

That sucks, does no one take pride in their work anymore. I would take pics and make them replace whatever they f'ed up. Thats just me!

There was a guy on this board, I believe his name was the punisher, he did them for us for 50 bucks and they were great. I had it on my 2007 for like 2 years and never had a problem with it.

Wow i would like to have one too.Can you confirm his name again???

That sucks, does no one take pride in their work anymore. I would take pics and make them replace whatever they f'ed up. Thats just me!

I got it fixed just a little epoxy did the trick. Good thing is they would have replaced it if i wanted them to. Rcc. Has always taken great care of me. It was a pain in the a** but well worth it in the end :thumbsup:

ya I havent seen him in a long time, but he did excellent work and cheap, nobody could believe I paid 50 bucks for it..

I got it fixed just a little epoxy did the trick. Good thing is they would have replaced it if i wanted them to. Rcc. Has always taken great care of me. It was a pain in the a** but well worth it in the end :thumbsup:

Yeah i rarely ever hear any problems from RCC products. Shouldve had it replaced in case of future problems though ???

Back