classic car ideas

Mattzgixxer

Registered
well I am kinda bummed out now because I cant afford the 03 350z I was looking so what I am going to do is buy a classic american muscle car. Here is the Impala that I am looking at...

1996impalablackmain.jpeg

There is nothing like having a toys... yep I have a Busa but I also own a big block 1970 Mach 1 Stang, 475cid (was a 460) it runs 11.80 in the 1/4.. not too bad for a street car...

allthetoysmustang.jpg

You can't go wrong with a classic american muscle car... Then you can have the same problem that I do from time to time.. What do I want to drive today..... I hope your as lucky with a woman in your life... one that is a motor head and helps you to reach your dreams!

sueatbackdoor7.jpg

Plum Cuda with a 6 pack Hemi. Hard to find though. Nice toys ALL...

Well here is my thought. If you are not totally crazy about a certain make and model, and I hate to say it, but find something that is fairly popular. It should make getting parts/ pieces much easier.
Also another thought, see if you can find a Camaro with an LT1 and actually have a real serious performance machine for not a whole lot of money.

OR

Build a kit car. One of the guys at work has a super sweet Ferrarri daytona kit car (Looks Perfect) powered by an LT1 and modern running gear. All the classic looks of a $300k car without all the concern and hassle...

holy crap, Cap'n!!! Is that a 427 Shelby that I spy in your garage?!?!?

Friggin sweet....

If you were thinking about a Z, then something more affordable thats two door, sporty and fairly recent would be a 94+ Camaro/Firebird or Corvette. They can be easily hot-rodded to blow the doors off everything else. My '95 Firebird does 13.1@109 in the quarter and all I did was head mods, cam, and the usual intake/exhaust. Been my daily driver like that for 8 years now. LS1 V8's are even easier...otherwise, you can't go wrong with a 60's era musclecar
smile.gif

Max Speed very nice mach 1... one of, if not, my favorite all time classics...but people dont give them away cheap. I found a sweet blue and flat black one for about $14K but thats pushing the price though! Also I have got the option of buying my step fathers 91 corvette. He said he would sell it to me for $16. It has so many mods I dont know where to start but I will ask him to email me some pics tomorrow. The maim thing about it is that is only has 20k miles and is just as clean on the bottom of the car as it is on the top. It also has not cats and mufflers into adjustabe exhaust and a 50 shot of NOS ( but I am not really big on it though) another thing I remember is that it has a huge harwood scoop on it!!! and the only thing I dont like about it is the color ( which still looks great though by the way!!!) Its TEAL!

I will post pics soon!

Nice garage cap and please keep the pics comin' fellas!

i have this magazine with the write up on a twin turbo 900hp daily driven impala ss. I think it has to run ras gas for 900hp or on pump gas is in the 700hp zone, with the boost lowered.... its bad ass

Back