Claims to fame!

sirUKbusa

Registered
Here's my claim to fame.

Does anyone know a CHRIS EVANS?
If you don't he's the one that's married BILLIE PIPER.

Gave him and BILLIE a ticket for not wearing there seat belts...
baaa.gif
bluegrab.gif

I've played a pivotal role in saving approximately four lives. EMT.

And I hung out with Treach from Naughty by Nature in a club in Hawaii. He said I was a cool A$$ White Boy. I told him don't call me that. He laughed.

My claim to fame:

My mother and father went to high school with John Belushi. Wheaton Central High. If we had stayed another year, I would have gone to high school there too.
Pretty cool seeing Belushi in mom's yearbook.
biggrin.gif

Yeah he was cool....real nice guy, and not nearly as big as he looks in videos. I'm 6'4" and he couldn't have been more than 5'10".

And since were talking aobut High school....Isaac Byrd, wide receiver for the Titans in their Super Bowl Appearance against STL, he was my point guard in high school. And I went to the same High School as Nelly. University City, STL.

And I went to the same High School as Nelly.  University City, STL.
i bet you are a hell of a lot smarter than Nelly... you ever seen him in interviews and stuff?? he is either not bright, or way too high!
Higg,

We all know that your smarter than Nelly...We can tell by the excellent writin skills that you display...But I on the other hand would prefer to have his money over your knowledge...

In high School, I appeared in article in Ebony Magazine.

Met and talked to Louis Farakhan.

I played against Lloy Ball (Setter for US Olymbic Volleyball Team)

I also was part of officiating team of US vs Cuba National tam match.

Once received a Congressional Medal in Washinton. Medal givn by Bob Dole.

Almost had a fight with Michael Irvin in a club in Chicago. I could have taken that prick, but was a little worried about the 300 lb body guard.

Bonzi Wells (Blazers) tried to hit on my woman.

Once met the great Cache...sold him a windscreen.

Thinker

Stunnah, I would almost trade my 141 I.Q. for his millions...that's a tough one. Cause my IQ has yet to earn me a million......

Yeah all the above is nice but I ride a Hayabusa and the fastest (blue and siliver) one at that!  So take that

Seen a few famous people here over the years. Madona, Billy Idol, Michael Jackson, Don Johnson, Pres Reagan... Surfed with or least been out in the line up ( surfing spot ) when other well known, ranked, hot shots were out. I have never nor would I ask someone for their autograph, but they can have mine if they want.
biggrin.gif

I've trained with Jeff Speakman ("The Perfect Weapon")
and James Sang Lee ("Lethal Weapon 4")
Kick boxing champion Dave Cummings (Thai Boxing)
I was interviewed on the local news while touring a local college campus. (channel 2 Betsy Bruce interview)

I have pic's of me with Jeff Speakman and James Sang Lee.

I think that's it.

Steve

I've trained with Jeff Speakman ("The Perfect Weapon")
and James Sang Lee ("Lethal Weapon 4")
Kick boxing champion Dave Cummings  (Thai Boxing)
I was interviewed on the local news while touring a local college campus.  (channel 2 Betsy Bruce interview)

I have pic's of me with Jeff Speakman and James Sang Lee.  

I think that's it.

Steve
You know we want to see pics. Come on...if it is on film, get 'em scanned.

Thinker

Sorry they are not upright. Hell I'm just happy I got them to where they are.

Hope you enjoy,

Steve

Back