chrysler 300c

Sparta

Registered
ive been wanting to pick one of these cars up, like the 300c 5.7L but i hear that it's a gas hog. Any one here have this car, i need some feedback before i decide to buy it.

Gas hog, value drops like a rock. I would avoid, thats just me though
smile.gif

The only way I would by one is if it had the Hemi in it..  Yes it may bee a gas hog, but it would be one hell-of-a ride  CLICK ME!

Plus the car it's slef is just badass.  Big car, big motor.  What else is there you need.  
laugh.gif

I'm not into cars at all, but that is definately one that I would consider owning.

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "Made linky :)"|1138369754 -->

Didn't really consider drifting in 'em, but I'm a fan of the all black SRT model, tinted windows...oh yeah, I want one!
cool.gif

I've drove quite a few of them and you couldn't give me one. The exterior is cool but the ergonomics and overall interior SUX. I'm 6'4 and with those tiny little windows I feel like a 12 year old sitting on the floor. my .02

I like them. Only issue I have is that it doesn't come in a pure white... would love that car in White with gold trim.... Wife says thats cause I'm Italian... not sure I get what she is trying to say.

I have a 99 sebring and if its made anything like the sebring stay, wait never mind RUN away biggest POS I have ever owned. Just my.02

I have a 99 sebring and if its made anything like the sebring stay, wait never mind RUN away biggest POS I have ever owned. Just my.02
I have the '01 Sebring Limited convertable and its running like a champ. only issue I ever had was the CD player stopped working once.
Allow me to run off a list:
1 Washer fluid tank leak (car 1 day old)
2 CD player stops working (car 3 weeks old)
3 Car stops running (2 days after #2 above) Short in harness
4 Anti lock breaks took a crap (water got in to the computer for them which is mounted down low behind the front right wheel) And computer is not water proof? Cost $2800.00
5 Right rear quarter panel fills with water leaks in to car and shorts out radio amp mounted under pass seat. Cost $1800.00
6 More brake service needed on this then my 98 tahoe with twice the milage put on the tahoe.
I really hate this car!
Anyone wanna buy a 99 Sebring?

I like it, but the interior looks pants. Could never run it over here with fuel consumption like that, £4 per gallon, sheesh.

With a 5.7L you measure your fuel consumption in gpm, that is gallons per mile!

I think it looks too bulky, do not like it. I do not have much faith in Chrystler products.

maybe im just ignorant, we cagers often are, but the 300C with the 5.7 liter hemi has a cylinder deactivation system, also known as multi-displacement, during times where lower amounts of power are needed up to 4 of the cylinders stop consuming fuel, for example on the highway with the cruise on, maybe its just my ignorance, but that car weighs 3800 pounds, has 340hp on tap when you need it, can quarter in under 14 seconds, and is capable of 25 mpg on the highway when driven civil. hell of a car if you ask me.... of course i drive a car with 260hp a 3.5liter motor, and am capable of getting almost 35mpg on the highway when i baby her, but she only weighs 3200 pounds, i dont know, ive never owned anything from chrysler corp except for three ram heavy dutys, which are unbeatable by my standards, and no im not trying to start a truck war, and ive also had a durango, which was good for what it was, but i beat the hell out of it... parents have had a couple dodge minivans, and they were both top notch and never had any problems.

-WHEELMAN

I'm not a big Chrysler fan (I do have one of their minivans, but don't tell anyone!), but I think the 300 looks pretty damn cool.

I saw one with the "Bentley Mod". I think that's what they called it. It had the Bentley grille on the front. Looked sharp.

never a big chrysler fan but loved the look of the 300..  picked one up feb. o5' and not one single problem..plenty of power, i think we average about 17mpg, wifes daily driver.. probably around 14mpg if i'm driven it, but you pay to play sometimes..as far as size from the previous post i too am 6'4" with plenty of room inside but the windows are small.. i would highly recomend this car to anyone..

Picture_040.jpg

Back