Chrome undertail

busa251

Registered
Have anyone seen one of these undertails or can tell me were to find one?

b1_1_b.jpg

I had one, I gave it to PACIFICBUSA.

They do look great, I have no idea where to get one. It came on my 00 when I bought it.
If I see the original owner of my old busa, I will find out fo ya.

-Bill

Is it this.  If so, it is a Competition Werkes fender eliminator

<!--EDIT|billbell
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111617449 -->

MIRRORED_1300_copy2.JPG

Thats an Old one thats been around for a while, probably one of the first onez to come out back in the day.  

LQQkz tight if ya wanna add some bling to the azz end.

post-6-17449-mirrored_1300_copy2.jpg

Competition Werkes Undertail

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111619634 -->

They do look great, I have no idea where to get one.  It came on my 00 when I bought it.

-Bill
Yeppers...I have one. Tried to figure it out for a coupla mins when I first saw it...

Hehe...BusaFever's a real nice guy...when he was gonna send it to me, he told me the guy had done a poor hack job on the undertray. Let me tell you this much...that's puttin it nicely!
laugh.gif

When I saw it, I was thinking to myself: O.....M.....G!!!! I mean, yeah it was a poor job, but sweet heavens above! I think the guy was just in a rush to get it done...
wow.gif

But yeah....here's a pic. Looks interesting...plus I get to work my mojo on it! It'll be fun...
wink.gif

15_Mar_05_001.jpg

They do look great, I have no idea where to get one.  It came on my 00 when I bought it.

-Bill
Yeppers...I have one. Tried to figure it out for a coupla mins when I first saw it...

Hehe...BusaFever's a real nice guy...when he was gonna send it to me, he told me the guy had done a poor hack job on the undertray. Let me tell you this much...that's puttin it nicely!
laugh.gif

When I saw it, I was thinking to myself: O.....M.....G!!!! I mean, yeah it was a poor job, but sweet heavens above! I think the guy was just in a rush to get it done...
wow.gif

But yeah....here's a pic. Looks interesting...plus I get to work my mojo on it! It'll be fun...
wink.gif
ices_rofl.gif

That busa I bought with the undertray was more jerry rigged than anything I have ever seen. The thing looked like a 4 year old had worked on it. And the suspension setting....OMG the compression on the left fork was 5 click different fron the right... I don't know how the hell he rode it!
Hey now, I told ya it was ugly... That I didn't know where you were gonna put your blinkers and all. If you can use it, I was just gonna chunk it anyway. If you decide to do the same, no biggie!

I guess you could drill holes in the shiny undertray and mount some flushmounts...

Take care and good luck!
biggrin.gif

Your gonna need it!
tounge.gif

Bill

-Bill

laugh.gif

wow.gif

wink.gif
ices_rofl.gif

That busa I bought with the undertray was more jerry rigged than anything I have ever seen.  The thing looked like a 4 year old had worked on it.  And the suspension setting....OMG  the compression on the left fork was 5 click different fron the right...  I don't know how the hell he rode it!
Hey now, I told ya it was ugly...  That I didn't know where you were gonna put your blinkers and all.   If you can use it, I was just gonna chunk it anyway.  If you decide to do the same, no biggie!

I guess you could drill holes in the shiny undertray and mount some flushmounts...

Take care and good luck!  
biggrin.gif

Your gonna need it!
tounge.gif

Bill
hehe...that ya did, bro...that ya did. Really though...no worries on it!
smile.gif
I'm actually kinda excite to start workin on it...I know that I can make some pretty trick stuff happen to it. It may take a lil bit more mojo than other projects, but I know it can definitely can be done.

I guess that's what makes modding so much fun, eh? I'm really lookin forward to it!
thumbs-up.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back