Christmas night swamp ride

masterblaster

Registered
Its 70 degrees out almost full moon, took a run up to south bay and back, even with the moon its still a dark ride out there, road runs right along the everglades from Miami all the way up the state. I love Fla, just wish we could build a few mountains and twistys.

:thumbsup: love the weather also

:cheerleader: I do recall me bashing FL awhile back because of the roads. You know I can ride further to enjoy the roads when the weather is right. can't wait to get back down there. :cheerleader:

Expecting 6-10" today. I went for a ride yesterday, 32 degrees, until my fingers got numb wearing leather, waterproof, Thinsulate gloves. Everything else was warm, but at these temps you need heated gloves. I'm totally jealous of your 70 deg....make sure you Floridians ride enough for me too:laugh:

Generally we have similar weather in So Cal but not this time. Weather was cold with on/off rain for the last four days. I didn't get even one short ride in. :banghead:

Snow forts, snow angels, snow men...think of the other possibilities! Not to mention cleaning the driveway and walk.
You forgot scraping the windshield, pushing car out of ditch, having someone slowly but surely slide into you :banghead:

Oh and snow creme :laugh:

Its 70 degrees out almost full moon, took a run up to south bay and back, even with the moon its still a dark ride out there, road runs right along the everglades from Miami all the way up the state. I love Fla, just wish we could build a few mountains and twistys.
It would be bad to hit a gator at speed :banghead:

Back