Christmas gift from my wife

Looks Great. I have had mine almost a year. This year I plan to add a few extras to it. Like you the first thing I did was change the plate holder in the back. Looks identical to mine also. And I have taken mine on some turns that I did not think I was going to make. But Busa held like a champ. Congradulations.

I got a universal mount for the plate. It cost me $10 plus tax. I was for sure it wouldn't work, but to my surprise it fit like a glove. I just added some LED bolt lights and I'm legal. :thumbsup:

I followed the do it yourself and dont buy anything guide I found on here. Worked great. I am stingy when it comes to spending money. I would rather buy gas. :laugh:

I followed the do it yourself and dont buy anything guide I found on here. Worked great. I am stingy when it comes to spending money. I would rather buy gas. :laugh:

i seen that post too late. not a big deal. it was only $10. what did you do for lights. i was told the brake light would be bright enough, but cops around here are jerk offs and didnt want to deal with them.

Back