Christmas Eve Morning Ride

MrGxr

Donating Member
Registered
Sorry it took a few days to post, but here it is. CrazyCowboy's first Saturday morning ride with the gang. We headed out South with no destination and found this hole in the wall place that had some of the best green chile around.

Gathering_up_in_front_of_house.jpg

Arriving at the hole in the wall Benny's in Bosque Farms. If you are ever in the area this is the place for breakfast.

Arriving_at_Benny_s.jpg

After the ride CrazyCowboy and myself decided a cigar was the way to end it....

This is a place called Factory Direct. Its owned and run by a guy named Steve. On Fridays and Saturdays it is not uncommon to find around 8 cigar smokers, a movie, and food at this place. Its the only shop in town that you can smoke your cigar in and not be harrassed.

<!--EDIT|MrGxr
Reason for Edit: "Added to commentary"|1135621962 -->

Joseph_and_I_in_Steve_s_shop.jpg

I love the kanji on the 06 limited... everytime the angle of the sun changes the colors change.

the_kanji.jpg

Another one of CrazyCowboy and MrGxr's bikes out in front of the house.... its great having a neighbor and friend that rides a Busa, now I can enjoy the prestige with someone I know....

the_bikes.jpg

Very nice! Oh.... to have blue skies like that this time of year! I did ride in the rain yesterday, however! Looks like you had a great time!!!!!! Wish I had a neighbor like that.

Sounds like you guys had a great time. Both bikes are nice looking. Was actually able to get out and ride here some too. Could have taken a few pictures but once you seen a dirt field you seen them all .

Looks like a fun time! Glad you guys got to go ride. Great pictures too!
cool.gif

I took a two hour spin on Christmas Eve too...fun, but got cold near the end of the trip...
sad.gif

I love the kanji on the 06 limited... everytime the angle of the sun changes the colors change.
i love how the kanji sticker changes too...it does it as well on my 05! Nice pic by the way!

<!--EDIT|TSgt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135745429 -->

Yes that was a good day, looking forward to some more. I took thursday off of work need to get my 500 miles in, hehe

Back