Saturday morning ride to Benny's

MrGxr

Donating Member
Registered
Took a ride this past Saturday down South to a hole in the wall called "Benny's". Until this ride I would tell you that the Benny's has the best Huevos Rancheros in the area, but after the ride I hafta tell ya the "King Burgers" aren't bad either.

Getting ready to depart from WAGs place.

IMG_3779.jpg

WAG has some pics I hope he'll post up here.
It was little cool on the way out (38F) but it warmed up (48F) real nice for the ride back.

(MrGxr @ Dec. 10 2006,21:02) WAG has some pics I hope he'll post up here.
It was little cool on the way out (38F) but it warmed up (48F) real nice for the ride back.
Posted 'em up yesterday, bro!

--Wag--

In my opinion: Perea's on Central just east of San Mateo has the best Huevos Rancheros in your area... possibly the best on the planet earth.

Perea's New Mexican Resturant
5801 Central Ave NE
Albuquerque, NM 87108
(505) 232-9442

Glad you guys had a good ride.

beerchug.gif

Mannie's does a great Huevos, too. Still, MrGxr and his lovely woman took the wiff and I out for breakfast one morning to a little place on Southern. I forget the name.

Outstanding Huevos, man!

--Wag--

(RaveCrusader @ Dec. 11 2006,08:41) In my opinion: Perea's on Central just east of San Mateo has the best Huevos Rancheros in your area... possibly the best on the planet earth.

Perea's New Mexican Resturant
5801 Central Ave NE
Albuquerque, NM 87108
(505) 232-9442

Glad you guys had a good ride.

beerchug.gif
thanks for the name and address... next ride?

(Wag @ Dec. 11 2006,08:52) Mannie's does a great Huevos, too.  Still, MrGxr and his lovely woman took the wiff and I out for breakfast one morning to a little place on Southern.  I forget the name.  

Outstanding Huevos, man!

--Wag--
Taste of Haven is the place.... best red chili in the area.

Back