Chris Moore Gen 3 clickbait?

According to the XDA rules, apparently these are the gen2 camshafts. If I understood everything correctly, at least the link from the site goes to these rules, where there is such a line.
Gen3 Suzuki Hayabusas are permitted to backdate their Camshafts to Factory Homologated Gen2 Hayabusa Camshafts.

According to the XDA rules, apparently these are the gen2 camshafts. If I understood everything correctly, at least the link from the site goes to these rules, where there is such a line.
Gen3 Suzuki Hayabusas are permitted to backdate their Camshafts to Factory Homologated Gen2 Hayabusa Camshafts.
That’s exactly what I’ve been trying to find.

Any links to the XDA rules. I’ve had a look but I can’t find anything Busa cam related.

Thank you.

Here's a screenshot from the Superstock rules on XDA website.

Screenshot_20240128_175016_Edge.jpg

This is all academic to me, and I'm considering looking for a rehab program. I seem to be fully addicted to low end torque. I don't want my power band moved to the right.
One symptom of this is when I think about a second motorcycle, it's the Rocket 3.

I am curious about the Brock's clutch mod. Did I hear Chris say it was bronze? What part, the plates?
Then buy mine I just caught the Busa bug and am looking for my first one. I have a 2020 Rocket 3 TFC that came with titanium valves and 179/165 factory crank numbers. She’s putting that down to the wheel now with a tune. Only 4,900mi too. #383/750 worldwide. Certificates of authenticity, ppf, garaged. The whole nine.

Then buy mine I just caught the Busa bug and am looking for my first one. I have a 2020 Rocket 3 TFC that came with titanium valves and 179/165 factory crank numbers. She’s putting that down to the wheel now with a tune. Only 4,900mi too. #383/750 worldwide. Certificates of authenticity, ppf, garaged. The whole nine.
221 nm... 2.5l.... Busa on steroids. :D

Where did it go.jpg

Back