Galfer rear Gen 3 disc who else?

Robert 0046

Registered
For what i know the Gen 3 has a unique rear disc bolt pattern if anyone wants to mount a wave rear disc no one can because no body sells it. No other bike model disc is compatible or fits. I would like to know if any other person would be interested in purchase the rear rotor if Galfer did produce them or its just my old school taste?

For what i know the Gen 3 has a unique rear disc bolt pattern if anyone wants to mount a wave rear disc no one can because no body sells it. No other bike model disc is compatible or fits. I would like to know if any other person would be interested in purchase the rear rotor if Galfer did produce them or its just my old school taste?
I'm in brother. But this Companies they don't really care if they make it or not. just to mention some copanies like Beringer, Galfer,Braking etc...all of them in the same boat

This is how she looks now Galfers on front oem in the rear

Screenshot_20230409_210807_Gallery.jpg

I'm in brother. But this Companies they don't really care if they make it or not. just to mention some copanies like Beringer, Galfer,Braking etc...all of them in the same boat
If i could have a choice i make front and rear discs at once that way people can purchase the full set

I think we should make our own moves and send emails to Galfer people meaning US and Spain to see if they get motivated and make the rear disc im making mine today again lets see

I was told the issue using a different rear brake disc carrier is going to be the spacing and speed sensor ring mounting. If someone have any ideas or suggestions please share through this channel please. We are trying to figure it out the plan of action to fix this. thank you

Back