Chinese Pazzo Imitation Clutch and Brake Levers Installed

Can someone verify the fit on a Gen II, I read the post about them needing some work to fit and am trying to figure out the difference

His dissappointment is a small price to pay compared to how much i saved :laugh: My budget is small compared to many other busa owners. Gotta pinch pennies :laugh:

They look great! Glad you like 'em cuz I had ordered mine a week or 2 ago. Exact ones actually. I've got quite a budget project going on right now. Moneys tight, but it's worth it.

I just installed mine with no modifications or fitment issues. For $40.00 shipped you can't go wrong. My only complaint is that it took so long for them to get here:thumbsup:

Can anyone tell me if you can order just the clutch or just the brake. Been running Pazzo shorties since '06.

Thanx, I don't have an ebay account but should be able to do it thru the vendor on here.

If you buy a set, costs the same as 1 lever. 24.99 US dollars + $15 shipping. The links above are 24.98 fro 1 lever but shipping is less.

...or am I notr understanding the site correctly? The $40 levers are Aussie dollars AFAIK.

Clutch Brake Levers Suzuki HAYABUSA GSXR1300 SV1000 S - eBay (item 280525178932 end time Feb-18-11 05:18:51 PST)

There was a thread about these a long while back. Luckily this thread is going a different direction. Most of the guys that posted in that one were hating incredibly bad on those poor little levers just because their from China. They are made exactly the same as Pazzos right down to the machine tooling path. Why wouldn't you save the cash? Pazzos are from Canada anyway aren't they?

There was a thread about these a long while back. Luckily this thread is going a different direction. Most of the guys that posted in that one were hating incredibly bad on those poor little levers just because their from China. They are made exactly the same as Pazzos right down to the machine tooling path. Why wouldn't you save the cash? Pazzos are from Canada anyway aren't they?
I remember the conversation being about Chinese rotors and no, I'm not ready to take that chance yet.

Yes because not many members had them and no one had first hand knowledge of their quality, or at least any that would speak out for fear of ridicule :laugh:

These levers actually surprised me at how nice they are.

Those look alot better then i had first had in mind. You found yourself a great deal. Looks good man :thumbsup:

I remember the conversation being about Chinese rotors and no, I'm not ready to take that chance yet.

Ill let you know personally how those are in about a month or two. Im taking the leap of faith :laugh: My china pads should arrive in a few days to a week. I am going to put everything on at once

Ill let you know personally how those are in about a month or two. Im taking the leap of faith :laugh: My china pads should arrive in a few days to a week. I am going to put everything on at once
I'm pretty happy with my levers though I haven't been able to ride with them yet. There is no slop whatsoever and they bolted right in. They look SWEET!

Back