Clutch and brake levers

Hoopech1

Registered
I was just wondering if anyone knows any links to removal/installation of the clutch and brake levers. I just bought CF look levers and need to replace the stock ones. Thanks in advance.

Chris

removing the stock ones is easy....there is a flat head screw where the lever mounts...on the underside of the screw is a nut...get a flat head screw driver and a socket and go to town.
biggrin.gif

Thanks. I guess the problem lies in putting the new ones on. Unless I am sure there are no "tricks" to putting these back on, I am not going to attempt to take them off.

Unless you get a wrong model... Putting your new ones on shouldn't be more difficult than removing the OEM ones... Slip it in place and screw it back.

But do I have to grease any fittings or lines or anything like that? My bike is fairly new and only hase like 125 miles on it....

DUHH! I feel like an idiot. There goes the chemist trying to act like a mechanic again. That was real easy-sorry for wasting your time
biggrin.gif
and thanks for the pointers.

DUHH!  I feel like an idiot.  There goes the chemist trying to act like a mechanic again.  That was real easy-sorry for wasting your time
biggrin.gif
 and thanks for the pointers.
you are not wasting anyone's time. Everyone here is more than willing to help. That is what makes this board what it is.

<div align="center"><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>FANTASIC!!</span></span>[/Quote]

hogger...

There goes the chemist trying to act like a mechanic again. [/QUOTE]
You'll have the oppurtunity to take us to school when the subject of oils and octanes come up.
biggrin.gif

Back