Chinese anti-terror police practise killing drills

flybybusa

Rider formerly known as wingding
Donating Member
Registered
full story here
article-0-01D423C500000578-176_468x.jpg

I get the gas price crunch is getting bad in their country too. Ifo our police force had those things, arrests would be much easier since the perps would be falling down laughing so hard the could not put up a fight.

I get the gas price crunch is getting bad in their country too. Ifo our police force had those things, arrests would be much easier since the perps would be falling down laughing so hard the could not put up a fight.
laugh.gif
I can't help but chuckle everytime I see a security gurard on one zipping through the mall
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hell, I dont know how many of you have tried to cuff someone that is combative after even a short chase, but I think its a great idea. It would be nice if the one being arrested was sucking wind and the officer could just jump off and be in the fight fresh.

moving on target without walking? sight picture must be pretty darn good I bet..

Those are segway lean-steers, the 2nd gen. You can turn them without using your hands.

I think it'd make it hard to dive for cover. You jump off your segway, it keeps going for 10 feet then shuts off

Back