Chinese Aircraft Maintenance......

either multiple bird strikes to the blades or he flew through about a 4 hour sandstorm at full speed?[/Quote]
+1
I want to see the rest of the vehicle before I call b*******t on the story.

lurk.gif

(DaCol. @ Nov. 10 2006,20:19) Saw stuff like this all the time in Africa. Infact, Ghana Airlines (DC-9) flew its scheduled route (5 stops) up the west coast with it's wheels down because they couldn't retract them. Their solution, just fly with the wheels down  
all_coholic.gif

And I just made a trip to Ghana last month. Good thing we drove through the country rather than fly. Although a distance that could be covered here in 30 minutes, takes about two hours there.

I guess the seatbelt light was on the whole flight. I would want my own parachute for that flight, and Hell yeah I'll take the extra flight insurance at any cost!! Also keep the Scotch on the rocks coming the whole flight.

(Relsek @ Nov. 11 2006,06:08)
(DaCol. @ Nov. 10 2006,20:19) Saw stuff like this all the time in Africa. Infact, Ghana Airlines (DC-9) flew its scheduled route (5 stops) up the west coast with it's wheels down because they couldn't retract them. Their solution, just fly with the wheels down  
all_coholic.gif

And I just made a trip to Ghana last month. Good thing we drove through the country rather than fly. Although a distance that could be covered here in 30 minutes, takes about two hours there.
Did you get to the market and buy some really nice gold jewelry
rock.gif
? They have about the nicest gold items I have ever found for the LOWEST prices  
tounge.gif
. Well, my Wife thinks so anyway  
biggrin.gif

(DaCol. @ Nov. 11 2006,21:06)
(Relsek @ Nov. 11 2006,06:08)
all_coholic.gif

Did you get to the market and buy some really nice gold jewelry
rock.gif
? They have about the nicest gold items I have ever found for the LOWEST prices  
tounge.gif
. Well, my Wife thinks so anyway  
biggrin.gif
I don't know enough about jewelry to know when I'm getting a deal compared to when I'm getting ripped off. I did get some nice items carved from ebony wood.

Back