Chicago International Motorcycle Show

They moved it to a parking / traffic crap hole. Not that the Rosemont was a lot better but will probably skip this one.

I am going. The same day you are and you are picking me up. We should go Saturday when the Quad City boys are there

Gonna miss this one, first time in years, I will be in Vegas :laugh:

Sucks would have liked to meet you guys. On a plus note I will be at the dealer show in Indy the following weekend if anyone goes there.

Sucks would have liked to meet you guys. On a plus note I will be at the dealer show in Indy the following weekend if anyone goes there.

I will be there. Vendor. The family business. 3BR Powersports, stop by and say hi.

That sounds like WAY more fun! :down: Both Vegas and the dealer show... :down:

I'll be there. It looks like I'm staying at Doyle's place and riding over with the Quad guys. gona be a good time I can't wait.

And, remember, you can't bring your gun!
As guns are scary and dangerous, especially in gun murder capital of the U.S!:rofl:

Trying to get Hayabusa4Life to go, he said he was going on Facebook, we'll see. Anyone else wanna go??

Ill be going with my little lady and my son and Im bringing Bleco down to if I can fit him in the truck.:laugh:

To any other stragglers, we are all meeting at the Suzuki booth (most likely on a Hayabusa LOL) at 11am to meet new friends and old!

Come one, come all. :rofl:

Ill be going with my little lady and my son and Im bringing Bleco down to if I can fit him in the truck.:laugh:

Balko won't fit. I barely fit. :laugh:

I think Balko, the boy and your wife should leave you at home.

Back