Checking out for a little bit

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
This morning our little demon child dumped a cup full of water on the laptop, so it's toast. Thousands of pix gone.:banghead:

So until we can get a new computer, we will only have limited internet access.

I have 2 Demon children, I wonder whats in store for me. :whistle:

Dont forget now is the time to do Mods on the Puter :laugh:

No back ups of the pics?

We lost a few hundred when our old computer went. Now I save everything!

Sorry to hear Sam. Don't give up on the pics just yet. Just because the computer is toast, doesn't mean you have lost your data. Save the hard drive...it's fairly easy to hook it up to another computer to try and retrieve the data.

:unhappy: OH my....& I thought my 4 devils had done it all....sorry Sam.

Sorry to hear Sam. Don't give up on the pics just yet. Just because the computer is toast, doesn't mean you have lost your data. Save the hard drive...it's fairly easy to hook it up to another computer to try and retrieve the data.
Listen to Oms. I had to have mine recovered off a laptop once too... Not as interesting of a story... But still had to do it

Happiness is knowing your files are backed up :)

But, like Omar says there is hope :beerchug:

I hope you didn't lose the hookers :whistle:

:spank:sorry to hear that brotha. been down that road a few years ago. orange soda on spilled on my car amp

That sux sam.... I dont use a lapjob, but i do have a slave drive with all my pix on. If my op system crashes, i'm still good to go!:whistle:

Dead lap top does not equal dead hard drive...

For $9 you can plug the old drive into any computer:
Newegg.com - AZiO Aluminum Series ENC211-U41 Aluminum 2.5" USB 2.0 External Enclosure - External Enclosures there are more pricey ones and they do tend to work better, I have a Apricorn that works just fine, if you yank the drive out, we can just use mine Sam..

best $100 backup around:
Newegg.com - Western Digital My Book Essential WDH1U7500N 750GB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive - External Hard Drives

next time you have a hooker over, leave the laptop out of the bathroom.....

Last edited:

+1 million...we all know how priceless those pix are!!!

Good luck ya'llz...

Back