check out the mods

kitchener rider

I was cheap, so all I got was a lousy t-shirt
Registered
Some things are meant to be shared. The wife and I were driving through town when she pointed this out to me, The driver was very proud of his creation.

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

Looks better than the Testarossa conversions.
I haven't seen a Fiero in years.

sent from Bama using tapatalk

that is an ram air intake of sorts...for whats is on the back of the roof...unique is not always desirable

that is an ram air intake of sorts...for whats is on the back of the roof...unique is not always desirable

Fiero's are mid engine cars.
The over the roof scoops are probably functional, the front hood scoops are just for looks.
Had an 84 for my first car. Wish I would have never sold it; even tried to find it a few months back with no luck.
Lot of kit cars can be put on it and some even transplant V8's into them.

Those rear scoops actually are throwing cool air into the engine bay. Front are for looks. those cars we notorious for overheating and possibly catching on fire. There are factory vents in the rear hood that those scoops are covering.

The 6 bangers use to move. My friend's mom use to own one. :thumbsup:

I remember back in the day a friend had a 350 small block it one. You couldn't leave a stop sign without cheerping the tires with that power to weight ratio. And the twin parascopes are for his midlife crisis :rofl:

They look like breather tubes for whoever he stuffed in the trunk :rofl:

The trunk's in the front.. :poke:

The 2m6 Fiero used to move along pretty good. I've always liked the Formula ones. VERY fun car to drive. Like a mini-Corvette...

I'd take a GT Fiero. Also, yes.. had a guy transplant a Grand Prix 3800 and a small block chevy. Pretty awesome for what they are. I remember reading an articly about a guy racing them back in the day.. the design on the engine required it to be extremely hot calling it Hot Vapor. Got over 50 mpg and extreme performance for the engine capabilities. Had to overcome a barrier and go past the fail point to achieve, but neat cars.

The trunk's in the front.. :poke:

The 2m6 Fiero used to move along pretty good. I've always liked the Formula ones. VERY fun car to drive. Like a mini-Corvette...

When you say Mini Corvette i think of the Cobalt SS/TC. Sick cars with little mods and a capable driver 11 second 1/4. 12 second and 32+ mpg with a tune and slicks.

When you say Mini Corvette i think of the Cobalt SS/TC. Sick cars with little mods and a capable driver 11 second 1/4. 12 second and 32+ mpg with a tune and slicks.

Except The cobalt is butt-ugly and handles like caca. That's where the Fiero shined. Handled like a mini-vette as well..

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

LoL.. i do have to disagree there. Been in plenty of Fiero's. They do well. However, the cobalts do very well in the X-cross and also set the front wheel drive record at Nuremberg while beating out many 30k+ vehicles. Style wise.. they have cheap light interior just like all the other cars out there. Boy racer looks that can be refined to owner's character. I've beat many Vettes in my old SS/TC.. untill the 83yo smashed me into nothingness.

LoL.. i do have to disagree there. Been in plenty of Fiero's. They do well. However, the cobalts do very well in the X-cross and also set the front wheel drive record at Nuremberg while beating out many 30k+ vehicles. Style wise.. they have cheap light interior just like all the other cars out there. Boy racer looks that can be refined to owner's character. I've beat many Vettes in my old SS/TC.. untill the 83yo smashed me into nothingness.

Sorry to hear about your car...
Just not a Chevy fan at all. I'd take a Subaru WRX over a Cobalt any day is all... Thread jacker switching off now. :laugh:

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

My dads got a 34 ford an 81 z28, 76 elcamino he bought brand new, a low miles showroom condition riviera, a jacked up suburban and all he ever plays with is that "damned fiero" as my mom calls it lol loves the stupid lil thing has a bunch of head work done little tweaks here and there...end of the day its still a flat white 84 fiero lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Back