Check out my new forum, dragrace fans!

cache

Banned
This year myself and two others have taken over running the Streetbike Shootout series in the Pacific Northwest.

We primarily run regular points races with the other dragbikes, and have alot of great friends and connections all over.
I have a temporary page up for the website, but the main goal was to get the message board up and online asap so we can get the membership loaded, and start hitting up the sponsors. We have several sponsors already, and had a couple sit-downs with Hooters.

I would appreciate if you all would join and post a few times, so we can get things moving right away. I am by NO MEANS trying to draw traffic away from Captain's site, as this is my first motorcycle home...... but any help would be appreciated!

http://www.northwestdragbike.com/cgi-local/forums/ikonboard.cgi

beerchug.gif

This year myself and two others have taken over running the Streetbike Shootout series in the Pacific Northwest.

We primarily run regular points races with the other dragbikes, and have alot of great friends and connections all over.
I have a temporary page up for the website, but the main goal was to get the message board up and online asap so we can get the membership loaded, and start hitting up the sponsors. We have several sponsors already, and had a couple sit-downs with Hooters.

I would appreciate if you all would join and post a few times, so we can get things moving right away. I am by NO MEANS trying to draw traffic away from Captain's site, as this is my first motorcycle home......   but any help would be appreciated!

http://www.northwestdragbike.com/cgi-local/forums/ikonboard.cgi

beerchug.gif
Hey cache, the banner looks sweeeeeettt!

Cache, was able to register but it won't allow me to check/change my personal info.

as with most forums, the registration process takes about 10 minutes to be completed.
patience, padawan!

BigDawg_03Busa
Hey cache, the banner looks sweeeeeettt! [/QUOTE]

yea, I wonder why?!?!?!?
biggrin.gif
u da man!

Okay, I made a big fugg-up earlier and lost the membership database.
It is fixed now, but you have to RE-REGISTER!!!
iamwithstupid.gif

This will NOT happen again, as I am learning from the best.... Captain.

» Welcome SLEEPERBUSA
[ Your Control Panel :: Log Out :: New Posts ]
NorthwestDragbike » Ikonboard Message

Ikonboard Message
Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum

You are currently logged in as SLEEPERBUSA

mad.gif

Never got my email to activate my account................

» Welcome SLEEPERBUSA
[ Your Control Panel :: Log Out :: New Posts ]
NorthwestDragbike » Ikonboard Message  

Ikonboard Message
Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum

You are currently logged in as SLEEPERBUSA

mad.gif

Never got my email to activate my account................
looks good from my end...... did you enter the correct email address??

cache, looks like you haven't set the premission on the board yet. Forums, Category's, Member group's, all have areas to be set.

Back