Cheap GPS

Thats the unit we use in the semi and I also use it on the bike/car. Very good unit ours is a year old with no troubles..
beerchug.gif

hmm.... i actually get 40% off all magellan products through my company... may have to look into one...

This is the one I use. I got it for fathers day, this year. I absolutely love it. It was like $175 new
link

i need one of those joints. Christmas is coming start thinking of those needed mods

Just wondering  
dunno.gif
 , but how many of you guys really use a GPS and how often
rock.gif
? I know unless I'am on a LD ride (and that's 500 miles or more in areas I am really not familiar with) or a LD Rally (when I need to keep up with time and distances) I never use mine. I just us the Ole Tried and True paper maps in my map pouch on the tank bag
2cents.gif

Thats the unit we use in the semi and I also use it on the bike/car. Very good unit ours is a year old with no troubles..
beerchug.gif
You don't have any pics of the GPS mounted on your bike do you? I am trying to decide if I need to buy a Techmount, or if I can get by with something else.
Mine is on a Tech mount..
Looks good! Thanks for the pic, the techmount definitely looks like the way to go. Do you remember which techmount you ended up buying for that?

beerchug.gif
You don't have any pics of the GPS mounted on your bike do you? I am trying to decide if I need to buy a Techmount, or if I can get by with something else.
Mine is on a Tech mount..
Looks good! Thanks for the pic, the techmount definitely looks like the way to go. Do you remember which techmount you ended up buying for that?
Single mount long stem 13mm..
winkold.gif

Back