Chazzos levers

mr8ball

Registered
I got these for my bike Clutch Brake Levers Suzuki HAYABUSA GSXR1300 SV1000 S | eBay around March or April I think. 06+5busa and I noticed went for a ride the other day and we noticed that on the clutch lever the anodizing was coming off. Anyone else having any trouble with this? I have the gold plated ones. Here are some pics. I know the clutch lever gets used more but I would have thought they would have lasted longer then this. I am going to contact the seller and see what he thinks.

DSC_0596.jpg

DSC_0597.jpg

I've had the black ones since '06 and put close to 60K miles on them. I would contact the vendor, I feel he would want to make good on that. Every once in awhile shid happens mang. Best of luck with it.

I sent the guy an email but have not got anything back yet. I will keep you guys posted to what happens

I've had the black ones since '06 and put close to 60K miles on them. I would contact the vendor, I feel he would want to make good on that. Every once in awhile shid happens mang. Best of luck with it.

Sorry brother, need to slow down and read. I have Pazzo's

Anodize vs Powdercoat...powdercoat wins. I was always skeptical on the anodized levers and now I see what you're going through, I'll stick to powdercoat. Hopefully the seller will help you out with ths issue

Thats what I worry about ordering color levers, but they still look good.
I probably will get the silver ones.

i have the black ones and they are alomost chrome now (lol) lesson learned i should of just went with the pazzo's instead of going the cheaper route

Black ones on my cbr went red, so it matched the bike lol. I got silver this time to avoid the whole issue.

I hear Pazzo will take the knockoffs on trade (Ten Bucks) for the real thing! :cheerleader:

I hear Pazzo will take the knockoffs on trade (Ten Bucks) for the real thing! :cheerleader:

If they did, I wonder what they do with them?

Replace a few components, have them anodized to their specs, machine their logo and laugh all the way to the bank...maybe? :dunno:

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

Replace a few components, have them anodized to their specs, machine their logo and laugh all the way to the bank...maybe? :dunno:

Pssshhtt... more likely they shake their heads at the crap people will endanger their own lives with just to save a few bucks, then bin them.

I know the clutch lever gets used more but I would have thought they would have lasted longer then this. I am going to contact the seller and see what he thinks.

Good luck on that. Frankly, I don't thinnk he is obligated to a thing unless you pay for shipping back to China.

I got a set for my 14 same time as you. They do not fit the 14 right. I pulled the clutch maybe 10x and the hole the piston goes into already was showing wear.
clutchpistonrest.jpg
Another 14 owner said his did not fit right either. I've decided to just pay #x more and get a nice set of Real Pazzo levers.

I don't hear the busa owners complaining about this. Personally, if the piston is not wearing, I'd be satisfied for 40$ Idon't think I will order aset for my busa though. They got me for $40 once. I'd really rather just pay the $180 and not have to wonder if it works.

So far I have not noticed any issues with mine like that. They still feel good to me and are just as tight as the day I installed them.I really don't expect anything from the people I got them from and that is ok. If I was still working I could just make my own but I don't have access to the machine shop anymore. They are really not that hard to make if you have the right tools. It will be ok either way. Winter is almost here so I will take them off pretty soon and have them redone along with a few other things. Thanks for all the help

Back