CHAT ROOM

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
I noticed this site has a chat room, but no one is ever there. Does anyone every go there and bs for a while. I just checked and there are over fifty people online right now, and still zero in the chat room. I always thought chatting was popular, guess i am behind on the times. Maybe everyone should get together and deside on a chat night. It would be nice to talk to everyone in real time intested of waiting on a post. Just an idea.

how do you register for the thing? I tried BusaFever but it didnt work, said I wasnt registered or sumthin. Yeah i read the Faq too.

Wow Im retarded... I found the link to register!
laugh.gif

I prefer the board myself...

never gone to the chat room on this site
smile.gif

I usually look a cuple times a day but never see anyone there? I'll keep checking

we should start by lining up a time that 10 or 12 people can show up. and try to build a user base.

I check it alot...or atleast used to. It would be a good place for people to set up a group ride or something. Realtime responses and such. It could really have a place here, for just the BS sessions if anything else.

C-ya

I think it'd be a cool idea to setup a night(s) where everyone could just sit in a room and bs. I know I'd at least be up for trying it.

Thats exactly what we used to do, I think it was every wed at 9pm central time... 8 to 10 regulars would join.

cap

What about a chat to set up a group ride to the Captain's house???
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Back